Toshiba 500GB SATA 2.5” Hard Drive PCB Board G002825A
For HDD Repair & Data Recovery Purpose
HDD Code: HDD2L03 B UL01 B
PCB Board Number: G002825A
PCB sticker: 10A0
Before buying, please read:
- This is just a PCB (Printed Circuit Board), NOT the whole hard drive.
- These boards are USED, NOT brand new, the circuit board components not falling, the interface did not break. PCB was removed from a working hard drive that was used for Read/Write head swap or had bad sectors.
- All PCBs have been tested in our laboratory before shipping and appears to be in 100% working condition.
- PCB board number is printed on the board, not on the sticker.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to know whether the board is adequate for his hard drive model.
- In most cases, you should transfer the BIOS before you swap hard drive PCB, in order to make the replacement board compatible with your HDD. Please refer to data recovery specialists for further assistance.
- Hard drive failures are not always caused by PCB failure. We cannot guarantee your drive will be repaired by replacing the hard drive PCB.
- There is no return/refund/exchange policy, due to PCB being electrical sensitive device that can be damaged during installation process.
Yes! They are different board models, but they are compatible!
No ! Theses details are here for reference, but the same PCB models can have different components, what matters is PCB number
We cannot list all HDD models compatible with all PCBs. To find the matching HDD PCB you can unscrew your HDD and find the correct “PCB number”. In general a Hard Disk PCB is compatible a whole family of hard drives with different capacities.